• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Field Flowers Birthday Card


Today's card is the card I made for my daughter for her 18th birthday last month.  I've used this set a couple times, and it's one of my favorite new stamp sets.  It's called Field Flowers (p. 120).  I thought I had posted the other card, but I see that I haven't.  I'll have to post the other one I've made with this set tomorrow.

As you can see, I used a special fold for this card.  You still start with a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of card stock.  I just scored the card at 1-1/4" and 5-1/2" instead of the regular center fold.  I punched out a ribbon strip from Lucky Limeade card stock with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch (p. 211) and attached it to the back of the left, narrow strip.  This made it so the narrow flap can overlap the wider one.  I then attached the left side of the flower piece to the narrow flap.

The designer paper I used is the Fall paper from the Holiday Mini called Spice Cake DSP (p. 17 in the mini).  As you can see, this paper can be used on something other than a Fall project.  I just love it when you can use something for other than what it was intended for.  The greeting is from a hostess set called, Happiest Birthday Wishes (p. 10).

Stamps:  Field Flowers & Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess) sets

Ink: 
Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, & Early Espresso Classic ink pads


Paper:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, & Very Vanilla card stock; Spice Cake DSP (Mini)

Accessories:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool (Mini) & Lace Ribbon Border Punch